Using it, I ended up with these white slider values for the first one:

• R 235
  • G 200
  • B 155

And for the second one, these white slider values:

• R 215
  • G 185
  • B 140

In both cases, the masking should be mainly ok with a 100% brush, but then a little bit of 10% work will be necessary to blend it nicely.

Okay, usually I can follow your suggestions and tutorials with no issues and get a great result. This one has me stumped. So when I follow the method you suggest in the link, am I clicking on the dropper tool and inputting the RGB values in the color palette popup? Or am I inputting them in the levels box using the RGB dropdown on the white slider area like you had me do when I was fixing transitions glasses? Because it seems that no matter what I try I'm not getting a good result.

Thank you so much, Damien. My nephew is finally graduating (2 years late) after a lot of growing up and hard work. He allowed me to do "senior" photos as a surprise for his mom, who I'm sure will be happy to not have his sweaty pits hanging in her living room on a 16x24. :) I'll be sending a beer your way soon.

It's the height of my busy season now, so I'm sure I will be posting more soon. I'm usually pretty dead January through June but have a bunch of sessions ready to edit now. I'll probably join as soon as I'm able. Thanks.