Macbook Air Calibration

HI, I have a Macbook Air and would like to do the Raw Class first and then continue on with the other classes. I am trying to work out what would be the best calibrator as i have read that laptops aren't the best. Later down the track I will buy a desktop monitor like iMac to go with my laptop but don't want to wait to start the class. I have been looking at the Spyder Pro 5 and the Colormunki Display or can I get the lower end scale. Have done so much researching I have confused myself. I am a hobby photographer.

Yes I did thankyou, was just wondering if there was one better for a laptop as I don't have a desktop monitor yet? I really want to start the classes so need to calibrate my laptop.

Unfortunately no. I have to wait until back from holidays to order, so hopefully I can start your Raw class in October. My prints look pretty much the same as my screen except a little bit darker if anything, Just want to start classes now. Don't want to have to wait for the Spyder5 Pro that I have decided is the one I want. Too impatient to start classes. Is their a class I could start in the meantime? Thanks for the follow up. 

You can absolutely join the Raw Class now, the Standard version.  Then upgrade to Deluxe once you're calibrated.

And you can join the Layers & Masks one, and the Sharpening one, and the Channel Mixer one - none of them require calibration.

4 hours ago, SHartland said:

My prints look pretty much the same as my screen except a little bit darker if anything

Definitely lower your screen's brightness to match the prints more closely.