YELLOW SPOTLIGHT ON CHIN - REMOVAL

CM21

I have this beautiful capture of my daughters first musical but the stupid yellow spotlight fell on her chin. :-(     I have tried to remove as much I could but I'm still not happy with it and really want the best possible result.

im_.jpg

OMGosh, I knew you would know how to fix it. I may be crying a little as I truly loved this image. She has Asperger's and music and dancing is her life. She has just had a broken heel take three months to heal.

AMAZING.

I will. Thank you so very much. 

I have been needing to sign up to your classes for a long time. Hiccups have gotten in the way but touch wood, now I have the opportunity to do them.

Hi Damien,  I hope I'm not being too frustrating for you. Sorry in advance if I am! 

I tried to apply what you said but I'm not getting the same result.  I have included the screenshot to see if this is correct or if Im missing a step.

PS I signed up for the class - so hopefully I wont need to bother you on this topic ever again. haha.

Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 5.07.06 pm.png

GOT IT. See finally, I told you it would be something simple i was missing. Im complementing my well earnt glass of wine for giving me the patience to continue.

What else did you do to get it to "blend" a bit better?

Screen Shot 2017-10-08 at 7.52.52 pm.png