Hannah Winking

fotographer.nz

I don't think I've posted this one for a levels check yet (I've posted so many of these blimmen chair ones) if I have feel free to ignore it but I have a question about the neck.

There's like a dribble rash there, I did try the healing brush but I think it's a bit too big of an area.  Would you be inclined to do a colour fill to balance out the red?

1 Hannah Layers q6 IMG_1702.jpg

I think I need more practice on shadows, I even tried the odd blob edit, like you did on that example psd yesterday, on areas that looked uneven on the right hs of the backdrop but I don't think I did a great job :(  Need a break for a bit tho, the lamb needs feeding. :)

I would have thought 100.  Looking at it again, maybe it's my dodging. perhaps I'm going a bit heavy handed on that and/or accidentally hitting the lighter areas along with the darker ones.

Edited by fotographer.nz

Let me start again. 

Firstly I thought I may have done a bad job with the mask on my levels layer on the background.  I only wanted to work on the right hand side, hence the mask.  But when I looked again I thought it more likely that the problem arose from my dodging and burning which as you mentioned has no mask.  Sorry if I confused the issue.