Pictures of the moon

I was hesitant to post this in public forum, considering... I recently took a decent shot of the moon. I've been trying for awhile to get right learning my new camera body. This morning I see another photographer saying they got a shot of the moon with some clouds behind it, obvious composite but they played it off like it was a full shot. Turns out it IS a composite.  Unless I'm seeing things it looks like my shot.  Anyone else want to confirm my eye? Whats the probability that someone from the western US is going to take the same exact shot as someone from the eastern US.....

moon2016ed.jpg

mooncopy.png

Considering that the orbit of the moon means that the same face is shown to the entire earth throughout its orbit, I'd say it's a pretty good chance that someone from the western US would get pretty much exactly the same shot as someone from the eastern US... ;) 

I understand, however, if you blow up their composite and look towards the middle bottom of the moon. I'm pretty sure you can see the loop from the L in the center of my watermark in their copy. Which is essentially what made me question it. Also the fact that I just posted in the same group the day prior.

Maybe I'm just seeing things. My original doesn't have this spot at the bottom where a dark line would appear as on the composite. Where the L intersects the bottom. I would think with all the other similarities it would.

crop 2.png

crop1.png