Bridge gone cuckoo

Hi Damien, please help! Bridge has gone bananas on me and I have no idea what has happened to all my folders down the bottom, I cant use it at all and I have no idea what is going on. I have been using this all day and this suddenly happened and restarting my computer did not help. Thank you so much for anything you might know haha.

bridge.JPG

I have a PC desktop running Windows 7 64 bit and Photoshop CS5. It is over 2 years old, and has 12GB of RAM. Its hard drive has 4.5GB free out of 111GB. The last time I shut down was just before posting this thread. I rarely run a cleanup program.

Go to the View menu and choose "As Thumbnails".  I think yours might have changed to "As Details".

8 hours ago, Sarah Alloway said:

Its hard drive has 4.5GB free out of 111GB.

This is really bad.  You're lucky that your computer even starts up, to be honest.  You have to try to clear some space.

Oh gosh thank you so much!! That worked. I tried changing the views but never clicked that. Yes I know, I am relocating 3 hours east of here in 5 weeks, to live 10 minutes from my brother who is a computer technician so I am going to get him to rebuild it for me. It just has to hang in there a little bit longer. Thanks again!!!!!

• Like 1