Spyder pro 5

Hi,

Than you for the tutorial. I have followed the tutorial and have the following questions:

1. I am calibrating Mac 27in desktop. Does that mean I choose a laptop screen or Desktop screen in the options before the calibration. The reason for my question is you write all Macs are like laptops so I want to be sure

2. Prior to calibration my prints were very close to what is on my screen, just a little darker in shadows. When it was asking me to adjust the brightness it said that my current is 333 and target is 120. Does that make sense? I decreased it to 262 as I was afraid to go lower. Please

Please let me know

Thank you

8 minutes ago, miriam said:

1. I am calibrating Mac 27in desktop. Does that mean I choose a laptop screen or Desktop screen in the options before the calibration. The reason for my question is you write all Macs are like laptops so I want to be sure

Yep, choose Laptop.

8 minutes ago, miriam said:

2. Prior to calibration my prints were very close to what is on my screen, just a little darker in shadows. When it was asking me to adjust the brightness it said that my current is 333 and target is 120. Does that make sense? I decreased it to 262 as I was afraid to go lower. Please

You are dreaming.  Put it down to 100 where it's supposed to be.