42 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

Hi Robyn, may I have some more information?  What script is it?  What's stopping you from culling?

Hi. I just signed up for the Bridge Class. I know how to get my images from my card reader into Bridge and I know how to cull. 

So here are my questions:

1.  How do I take my whole collection (about 60 images) over to PS to run a script and make folders and upload to ShootProof?

2. How do I access the class?

Thanks.

4 minutes ago, Robyn619 said:

2. How do I access the class?

I've just emailed you.

4 minutes ago, Robyn619 said:

1.  How do I take my whole collection (about 60 images) over to PS to run a script and make folders and upload to ShootProof

The class will explain this.

19 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

In the Classes section, exactly as I said.  Go to "Home" (or click on the "askquestions" logo at the top of the page, then scroll down to the Classes section.

Yes. I click on classes and click on Bridge, then it takes me to the Bridge sign up page. There is nothing there that says "start class here" or "table of contents"....i clicked on the free module and that was the only way for me to get into the class. :| i'm sorry to be a pain.

23 hours ago, Damien Symonds said:

No, here, on this page!  Scroll up to the top, see the "askquestions" button?

Hi. I finally found the page. thank you. :) Also, when I finish editing in Bridge, and I want to open many files in PS, will they line up like a filmstrip in ACR? And, then when they are in there, can I run an action on them?

1 hour ago, Robyn619 said:

when I finish editing in Bridge, and I want to open many files in PS, will they line up like a filmstrip in ACR?

No, they'll be in tabs across the top.  Try it and you'll see.

1 hour ago, Robyn619 said:

when they are in there, can I run an action on them?

Yes, but that's not the most efficient way to do so.  We can work slicker than that.

Can you tell me what the action does?

On 3/3/2018 at 5:19 PM, Damien Symonds said:

No, they'll be in tabs across the top.  Try it and you'll see.

Yes, but that's not the most efficient way to do so.  We can work slicker than that.

Can you tell me what the action does?

I have a BW action and a clean color action.

13 minutes ago, Robyn619 said:

I have a BW action and a clean color action.

Good Morning, I just finished the class. Thank you. I see what you are saying about doing the editing in Bridge. My next question: if I were to do all the editing in Bridge, how do I move those edited files back to LR?

2 hours ago, Robyn619 said:

Good Morning, I just finished the class. Thank you. I see what you are saying about doing the editing in Bridge. My next question: if I were to do all the editing in Bridge, how do I move those edited files back to LR?

You don't.  You uninstall Lightroom, you don't need it any more.

Make sure you have this turned on before removing it.