Ongoing Calibration Issue i-1 Display Pro

Hi. I'm still at war with my monitor, I'm not sure how much you remember but last time we discussed you told me to reset it. I've done that. I've recalibrated. It's still crap. It reached the exact luminance and the screen looks perfect. The prints are awful. Shadows in places I don't even see shadows on screen. Giving it one last go to see if there's anything else you can think of before I go buy a new computer. 

MacBook Pro with Acer Monitor LCD V243H

prints overall are darker and have much more contrast.

Can you also add which calibrator and which pro lab?  And, of course, you know that you are supposed to get the monitor to match those awful prints (no matter the shadows and all that).
And you already did read the "light around the computer"? 
Anything else you think of that you can add here for Damien to help you troubleshoot?  :)

Just now, Damien Symonds said:

Have you tried prints from a second lab, just to be sure?

This was my next venture. I'll order some. Last time you told me not to blame the lab yet. 

11 minutes ago, Anna-Lena Ström McGrath said:

Can you also add which calibrator and which pro lab?  And, of course, you know that you are supposed to get the monitor to match those awful prints (no matter the shadows and all that).
And you already did read the "light around the computer"? 
Anything else you think of that you can add here for Damien to help you troubleshoot?  :)

Hi. Thanks. Yes, I know I'm supposed to get the monitor to match but this problem is ongoing and I've calibrated over and over. Ordering from another lab to check it out per Damien's reply below. 

Monitor is i-1 Display Pro and lab isLoktah. 

• Like 1