ACR Calibration photoshopcc 2018

Hi, I did the RAW class some time ago, i have been happily editing since :) but i recently upgrading my MAC hard drive and now im able to run the current photoshopCC 2018, Do I still change the Calibration process to version 2 (2010)? My issues is my usually editing style i like to also change the profile to adobe neutral, when i do this it switches the calibration process back to current, what im I missing? do i need to redo the raw class?
also not sure if you can help Im nikon and use nikon viewNX-i i give ratings/lables here they arent transfering into bridge (they did before to software updates) google,nikon and adobe havent been helpful, thanks

5 hours ago, Naomi B said:

Hi, I did the RAW class some time ago, i have been happily editing since :) but i recently upgrading my MAC hard drive and now im able to run the current photoshopCC 2018, Do I still change the Calibration process to version 2 (2010)? My issues is my usually editing style i like to also change the profile to adobe neutral, when i do this it switches the calibration process back to current, what im I missing? do i need to redo the raw class?

The class has covered the new sliders for quite a few years, yes.  As a previous member you don't need to pay full price, only the reduced renewal price.

5 hours ago, Naomi B said:

also not sure if you can help Im nikon and use nikon viewNX-i i give ratings/lables here they arent transfering into bridge (they did before to software updates) google,nikon and adobe havent been helpful, thanks

I don't know, sorry.  Why are you using that rubbish?  Just use Bridge.

Only $10 to change your life: https://www.damiensymonds.net/bridge-class

Wow im so glad I took this course, the section on viewing was just what i needed let say that rubbish is in the bin :)

Edited by Naomi B
  • Like 1