CALIBRARION OF DUAL MONITORS WITH DIFFERENT RESOLUTION

I have been calibrating my dual monitors using i1profiler for a few years now without any trouble.  I have a Viewsonic VX2880 series monitor resolution 3840x2160 and a HP 2009 series wide LCD monitor, resolution 1600x900.  However, for some unknown reason to me once I have calibrated the Viewsonic monitor and move onto my 2nd lower resolution HP monitor, it no longer fits on the screen; it's way too large - which makes it impossible for me to calibrate; it's not critical to me as I do all my photo editing using the Viewsonic and I use the lower resolution monitor for editing tools, but I am puzzled as to why this has suddenly happened.  Can you advise?

Many thanks

Jen Barnes

This problem started about 2 months ago.  As I said I had finished calibrating my high resolution Viewsonic monitor and went on to calibrate low resolution HP monitor expecting it to fit the screen like it usually did, but now it over spills and there is no way I can manually get it to fit the screen.

Hi again,

Yes, you are correct my Viewsonic is my Number 1 monitor in my Display Settings.  Also confirm that that multiple screen settings is set to "Extend".  Have opened web browser and drag/dropped onto HP Monitor and it doesn't adapt to fit screen (it's way too big and overlaps).

Meant to add the following information regarding my display settings:

VIEWSONIC MONITOR:

Scale & Layout: 150% (recommended)

Resolution: 3840 x 2160 (recommended)

Multiple Displays: Extend these displays

HP MONITOR:

Scale & Layout: 150%

Resolution: 1600 x 900 (recommended)

Multiple Displays: Extend these displays

Have adjusted the scale & Layout of HP Monitor to 100% (recommended) and tried calibration again.  Drag/dropped calibration window to HP monitor and again it's too big for screen BUT it let me resize to fit screen.  Have now successfully calibrated this monitor.  Is there anything else I need to adjust?