Printing for the first time

I am brand new to this and am wondering if there is a post for recommended print labs? Also, is there a post for 'dummies' explaining what options are best to choose when printing photos? I need to print an initial photo before I calibrate but have only ever printed at home and have NO IDEA what I'm doing or where to start. Thanks so much!

Hi Danielle, there are some print lab reviews here.

11 minutes ago, dwalker_23 said:

Also, is there a post for 'dummies' explaining what options are best to choose when printing photos? I need to print an initial photo before I calibrate but have only ever printed at home and have NO IDEA what I'm doing or where to start. Thanks so much!

Well, for your first prints for calibration, you don't need to worry about the technicalities too much.  The most important thing is to confirm your file is in the correct colour space.  To do that, follow these instructions.  Let me know when you've done that.

I urge you not to worry about anything at all for a few hours.  Concentrate on reading the Bridge Class.  Nothing else matters too much for now.

• Like 1