Hi Damien,

Finally am back home, and trying to blow the cobwebs from both my psyche as well as computer... Looks like somewhere along the line I alowed the Dastardly Adobe to upgrade my ACR, or possibly my wife thought it would be helpful for me to have the 'newest greatest' and my ACR looks nothing like what I remember... ALS is a bastard, but there has to be some way to ignore these changes, or have I missed the newest portion of the RAW class explaining all these Adobe-Assumptions-I-Need-All-This-Meaningless-Cr_p

Can I continue as in past edits w/o touching the controls Ive never seen, it is the color treatment sliders/selectors which concern me the most... or is there a new RAW class addendum?

Thanks in advance...

Ben

Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 6.24.46 PM.png

The "Profile" has always been in ACR, just never in the first tab before.  https://www.damiensymonds.net/2012/02/camera-calibration-tab-in-acr.html

Dehaze, like the other three sliders in that section, must be used with extreme caution or not at all.

I don't know about Color Smoothness, sorry.

In short, nothing has changed.  Keep editing, and FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE POST SOME PHOTOS FOR ME.

• Like 1