Orange Calibration

I have a Colormunki Display and am trying to calibrate both an iMac and a MacBook pro and am having the same issue with both.  The problem started a few months ago and i thought maybe the device was on its way out so i bought a new one, first use seemed fine but ever since i am having no end of issue,  It is making both screen super orange and saturated and i keep reverting back to a previous calibration that matches my prints.  I have been through the set up so many times, I am sure all my settings are right, curtains drawn, fully connected to screen and same problem every time, just keeps making it warmer and warmer.  I am starting to think it is the software.  Has anyone else complained of this issue?

I was on the phosphorus one but read a previous post that sounded similar where you suggested trying RGB LED so i just tried again with that.  Seems better but hard to tell as i calibrated off a previous setting, still seemed to make it warmer though which makes me think the next time it will make it warmer still.

It seems to keep increasing the warmth quite dramatically each time it is used rather than if the screen needs it.

only slightly, it is a close enough match that i will be happy with it but i will bet money the next time i calibrate in a month it will make it warmer again. I will try it tomorrow on my imac in about an hour, change it to RRG LED and go off the previous too warm calibration and se what happens, i would hope it should bring it back to a normal range but i think it will increase the warmth even more.

I just did the iMac and it seems ok with D65 on RGB LED.  The MacBook tho not at all.  I tried it D65 with both RG Phosphor and RGB LED and each time it increased the warmth a bit more consecutively.