composite with masks

Jadegirly2k

Hi guys

I need feedback on this picture and how I can improve it. Baby doesn't look right to me. I've put a shadow around her, well two shadows in fact to hide that she's masked onto the nest.

Also I'll have to redo it as I didn't save it as a png so all my layers have gone

thanks

Renée

Daisyharriet.jpg

Hi

Ive been through it all and it says I'll have to redo it cause can't fix the photo in that colorspace anyway. I'll come back if I end up with the same masking problem.

thanks for helping with that. I'm sure it was phlearn that said to use that colorspace. duh. Incidentally thanks for the bridge tip as well. I honestly didn't know bridge could be used that way.

1 hour ago, Jadegirly2k said:

Hi

Ive been through it all and it says I'll have to redo it cause can't fix the photo in that colorspace anyway. I'll come back if I end up with the same masking problem.

thanks for helping with that. I'm sure it was phlearn that said to use that colorspace. duh. Incidentally thanks for the bridge tip as well. I honestly didn't know bridge could be used that way.

And make sure you save it as a PSD to preserve all your layers. :) I saw you said "png" earlier and wasn't sure if that was a typo!

• Like 1