Recent update changed back to AdobeRGB

Ack!  A few weeks ago when Adobe updated Bridge/Photoshop, it changed my color space back to AdobeRGB.  I didn't even notice (I was ALWAYS in sRGB) until someone in a FB group commented that it happened to her.  I checked and mine did the same.  I followed Damien's sRGB troubleshooter and I'm back to sRBG both in Bridge and PS now.  BUT my question is this....all the photos I've edited the last few weeks are in AdobeRGB.  I've sent them to clients.  Will they print awful??  Do I need to convert them and resend????

The second troubleshooter is for the already-edited files: https://www.damiensymonds.net/art_tscs2.html

9 hours ago, Jessie Spano said:

Some of the edited photos show profile as "Untagged RGB."  What on earth does that mean? Different than Adobe RGB?

That's really really really bad.  Where are you seeing that?

18 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

The second troubleshooter is for the already-edited files: https://www.damiensymonds.net/art_tscs2.html

That's really really really bad.  Where are you seeing that?

like, REALLY bad??  I labeled each snip below.  Same photo in all of them.  Shows as "untagged" as a RAW, but still shows as "untagged" when I view the JPG in Bridge.  I converted to sRGB in PS, so that first snip is the same data after putting it in sRGB.  The photos look exactly the same to me....but will they print differently?  I DO have my settings fixed so that it won't happen from here on out, but I'd rather not convert a month's worth of photos if I don't have to.

JPG sRGB.JPG

JPG untagged RGB.JPG

RAW file untagged RGB.JPG

sRGB and untagged side by side.JPG

untagged jpg in PS.JPG

Hm, interesting.  I don't see that when I save - I'll screenshot what I do see.  But now that I changed it back to sRGB in ACR, it already shows as sRGB when I open into PS.  The main thing I'm wondering is....will the untagged jpegs print okay, or no? 

jpeg saving options.JPG

profile in ACR.JPG

profile in PS.JPG

1 minute ago, Jessie Spano said:

jpeg saving options.JPG

No, it's in the window BEFORE this one. The actual Save As window.

1 minute ago, Jessie Spano said:

will the untagged jpegs print okay, or no?

That depends if they were sRGB or Adobe RGB when they edited them.  If they were sRGB, maybe they'll print ok, maybe they won't.  If they were Adobe RGB, they DEFINITELY won't.

Oooh, I see that in the previous saving window.  I literally never noticed it was there. Thanks. I guess it was automatically checked when I had it right in ACR.  

Is it possible that it was neither sRGB or Adobe RBG when edited?  Sorry for the continued questions.  I'm still baffled as to why it happened in the first place (but I think it was when I did Adobe updates)

yes, I did.  When I had to choose between the three profiles, the sRGB worked best.

Additional info:  I batch-saved most of my photos, using "image processor."  I had the "convert profile to sRGB" checked, but it still shows "untagged RGB" when I view those saved JPEGS in Bridge.

sRGB batch save.JPG