Online Classes

Hi, Damien!  

Thanks for the feedback on my Facebook page.  I took two or three of your classes several years ago when I first opened my photography studio.  I would like to take those classes again, and add a few more.  I would like Raw, Layers and Masks, Levels, Print Sharpening and The Skin.  Is there a package bundle for all of them or is each one separate?

Thanks!  I always enjoy reading and learning from you!

Donna Clemons

Snapbean Photography

Hi Donna,

6 minutes ago, SnapbeanPhotography said:

I took two or three of your classes several years ago when I first opened my photography studio.

I can only find a record of you taking one class (Raw).  Is it possible that you took the others under a different name, or have you always been Clemons?

Ok, yep, just the one then.  To take the Raw Class again you don't need to pay full price, only the renewal price.

39 minutes ago, SnapbeanPhotography said:

Is there a package bundle for all of them or is each one separate?

There isn't a package bundle, but there are some discounts.  Eg there's a $5 discount on Levels after you've taken Raw; and there's also a $5 discount between the Channel Mixer and Advanced Levels classes.

40 minutes ago, SnapbeanPhotography said:

I would like Raw, Layers and Masks, Levels, Print Sharpening and The Skin.

I urge you to also consider the Bridge Class.  It's only ten dollars, and packed full of really important info for your overall workflow.

1 hour ago, SnapbeanPhotography said:

Hey, Damien,

I just signed up for the Bridge class, per your suggestion, and paid my fee.  It said check your email.  I haven't received anything and just wondered how long it will take to come over?

Thanks so much!  I'm excited to learn!

I just woke up (it's 6am here) and sent you the email.