Is it possible to work on multiple photos at one time in bridge?  Can you sync edits such as exposure and white balance for multiple pictures taken under the same conditions?  When I select multiple photos to open in bridge they open one at a time.  The next won't open until the first is closed

Yes, you can open multiple photos going from Bridge to ACR at one time. Can you take a screenshot of what you're seeing when you try to open your images? 

Also, it looks like you forgot to fill out the hard drive section of the computer health form. How much free space do you have, and how large is your hard drive? 

23 minutes ago, Stacey6681 said:

"From bridge to ACR"?  Can you actually batch edit in Bridge? 

You can't edit at all in Bridge. When you open a raw file in Bridge, it opens up ACR (adobe camera raw), which is what I was assuming you were referring to? If you'd take a screenshot of whatever it is that you're seeing when you are experiencing your problem that will help a lot. :)

Yes!  I'm guessing not good.  Lol.  I haven't had time to find out how much space is left, but I'm sure not much.   This is what I see when I double click a raw file.  The ACR program (right?)  I think my real question is how to open bridge.  Maybe I can't on my ancient computer?   (Not my picture.  Sorry, I don't have time to open anything at the moment.  It takes about 15 minutes to open anything!)

image.jpg