Having trouble calibrating correctly

My monitor will not go low enough  for brightness adjustment. The target white luminance is 100 and with my brightness turned all the way down I am still high. My measured luminance was 189 with brightness all the way down. Here are screen shots of my graphs. I have literally redone this 10 times now. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

When setting the brightness on my monitor, I could only get it 189 instead of 100 with turning the brightness all the way down. It's looks terrible. Very dark and red. Where it should be black, it's redish and very cloudy. What should the temp be set to? Do my numbers look ok? I put it as a white led but it's a different brand of screen. It's led backlight and ips. It was expensive but foreign. Any help is appreciated.

It is a DS270 Yamakasi monitor. I have been working on this all day. ? Still no luck. My numbers came in ok on the last calibration but colors completely off. I have setting it to white led and tried both native and 65. I'm not real good to it's all this but have been reading a lot. The specs on this was suppose to close to a Mac monitor. Let me see if I can find it exactly in a link.

Ok, yeah, 450 is pretty darn high for brightness.  I'm not surprised you're having troubles.

Can you leave the Brightness at 0, and calibrate to "Native" luminance in the X-Rite software.

Before you do that, though, may I see a pic of your piece of paper where you wrote down all the temperature results from the different colour presets?

I'm not sure what you mean? , my temp options are 5000,6500, 7500, 8200, 9300, 11500, and sRGB. I just turned the brightness all the way down and my photos are extremely dark in Lightroom prior to calibrating. I'm getting nervous because I wanted this all taken care of prior to my first wedding of the year this Friday. Overall, I think it was ok prior to messing with it, just prints were a little darker. I think I might have made things worse, but I did reset to previous or close to anyways.

My computer teacher friend was helping me. I don't have those numbers. I would have to do that part again.  I see some figures written down all in the 6000s but I would need to do that again to give them to you. Sorry