Graphic Tablet

Marta79

HI Brian, I apologise straight away if this doesn't make much sense or seams dumb to you but will try my best to explain. After reading through Damien's advice on accessories and not knowing what a graphic tablet really was, I googled it. Once I saw what it was I realised my daughter had purchased something similar for her drawings. I'm not sure if it is the same thing and wondering if you can enlighten me, saving me from buying one as she no longer uses hers. The product that she has is called a drawing tablet and it's a XP-PEN Deco01. Link below

https://www.amazon.com.au/XP-Pen-Graphics-Battery-Free-Shortcut-Pressure/dp/B077P6BQP7/ref=asc_df_B077P6BQP7/?tag=bingshopdesk-22&linkCode=df0&hvadid={creative}&hvpos={adposition}&hvnetw=o&hvrand={random}&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl={devicemodel}&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4584276300085868&psc=1

Thank you in advance for any help

Oh, I used to have an XP-Pen brand one!

Yep, this is perfect.  As a starter device, anyway.  You should definitely try it out.

Remember what I said in my article - don't expect to love it straight away.  In fact, there's a 50-50 chance that you'll utterly hate it straight away.  But give it a couple of weeks, and you'll grow to love it.

Bonus!! Thank you so much, that's what I thought. If it was, try it out, get used to it and see if I like using it before spending money on a better one.  Now to set it up on desktop lol

• Like 1