Need Help ASAP (forgive my cheek)

teefin1

My 4 year old cousin died on Wednesday afternoon, he was a huge Superhero fan. I've been asked to 'take out' the backgrounds of a few images, but to be honest, I've never done this.

I wonder if, on this occasion, someone might be able to do it for me, as Id rather not rush and do it badly myself. Ordinarily I would take the time to learn.

I do apologise if this seems overly forward or rude, but hope you can understand the situation. 

Many Thanks

Tracy 

5204761-batman_vol_2_11_textless+(1).png

Capt America.jpg

Spider Man.jpg

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

What do you mean by take out the background?  Cut out each of these superheroes and leave them on a transparent background?  (That might be tricky with the Batman pic, with the flames blending into the background.)

• Like 1

Thanks so much for the quick replies, I think the idea was to cutout the figures as you suggest, but I will double check and post back. And thank you for your condolences also. 

Thank you Samantha. I've just spoken with my mum and I think the idea is to place the cut out figures into photos with the little boy to be placed with him, he was a real Wolverine/Batman/spidey fan etc. Morbid as it sounds his coffin is being made as Iron Man. ?

1 minute ago, teefin1 said:

Thank you Samantha. I've just spoken with my mum and I think the idea is to place the cut out figures into photos with the little boy to be placed with him, he was a real Wolverine/Batman/spidey fan etc. Morbid as it sounds his coffin is being made as Iron Man. ?

The Iron Man coffin actually sounds awesome to me! :) 

• Like 1