Eyeglass reflection

Diana

I am pretty sure I saw a tut on replacing eyes for people who wear glasses & there is a reflection in the lens. I simply can not find it. I had 18 headshots at a lawyers office; no one blinked, but I do have 2 people with eyeglass reflections that are quite bad. I did take a photo of them without their glasses, because no matter how I had them tilt their heads or move their glasses, there was reflections. Can you link the tut for me? TIA!

I know her sweater is clipping reds, but they are not going to print regular staff photos, only the lawyers & luckily they did not wear extra vibrant colors.... I tried to also upload the photo with no glasses but it would not let me do it.

eyeglass reflection.jpg

Edited by Diana
had to add in why I could not upload additional photo

4 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

Oh, and I'll need 100% crops of both.

It won't let me upload more. " You are only allowed to upload 19.53mb. " is the message I got.

5 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

You're not attempting to upload full-sized photos are you?

I did the 700x700 pixel crop that is 100%. How am I suppose to do it? I may have to upload them tomorrow as I have a desert to make for my day job for tomorrow....

1 hour ago, Damien Symonds said:

Those angles don't look too dissimilar.  I would have thought the swap would work ok.

For heaven's sake make sure you don't do any Photoshop work until you've finished the raw work, though.

So once I am totally finished with RAW, should I do it as a composite and then mask off the extra? Should I do both eyes at the same time? Use "place" correct? to place the no-eyeglass eyes....

It turned out great! I had a bit of a harder time with the camera right eye because they had to stand at a certain angle & then look back at me...so there was that funny section where it looks like the glasses go out past the head, but I managed after a bit of struggle to get it looking natural.

• Like 1