OK, what am I doing wrong?

This kid is coming out super ashy.  I can't figure out how to get a screenshot on the new forum (first post since you switched over).  In PS I think her skin looks a lot less...dead.  How do I post my screenshot?

DSC_2894-Edit.png

I guess I was hoping it would show the color difference, but I guess screenshots aren't color managed...  Either way, I'm working in sRGB 8bit and I'm trying to save as a PNG for my FB page.

Sorry, yes.  In PS she's nice and warm, and on FB she's ashy.  I just found if I save in JPEG it seems better.  I'd still like to know why it's changing when I save as PNG.

DSC_2894-Edit.jpg

It does match in  Firefox, but still looks dreadful in the other browsers and on my phone (please don't say it's because it's dreadful to begin with). I'm assuming that the majority of people who see the photo are not in Firefox and see a very ashy kid.  Do I just have to suck it up and live with it? 

13 minutes ago, Meetmow said:

It does match in  Firefox, but still looks dreadful in the other browsers and on my phone (please don't say it's because it's dreadful to begin with). I'm assuming that the majority of people who see the photo are not in Firefox and see a very ashy kid.  Do I just have to suck it up and live with it? 

Yep. Nothing you can do about the screens and browsers others are using. Their lack of monitor calibration is probably going to have a bigger impact on how the image appears than what browser they choose.