how large can this image be print

kustomdezigns

I am wondering how to advise this client who has the attached image print as a 20x30. I realize it is badly out of focus, (not my image, copyright is public, metadata screenschot from bridge),but it is all he has no raw file available, not that I think it would help....

What I want to know is what is the largest size you would recommend to them to have it print as?

I hope I included everything requested for advice....new around here ;)

Warren-Brown Wedding 07 336-cropped700x700.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-06-07 at 3.58.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-06-07 at 4.01.13 PM.png

1 hour ago, kustomdezigns said:

I am wondering how to advise this client who has the attached image print as a 20x30.

Can you steer them towards canvas?  It's a bit more forgiving.  I think you could get away with it, as long as you make it very clear to your client that their image isn't very good, and they have to be content to live with it.  Make this communication very clear with them.

Do not print it until you've taken the Sharpening Class.

3 hours ago, kustomdezigns said:

ok, if they go with a canvas would you go as large as a 20x30?  

How soon can I get into the sharpening class, they want this pretty quick! :(

How long does it take you to fill out a few fields and answer a few questions? ;)  No wait list on the Sharpening Class -- just go to the link Damien provided and sign on up.  (Though note: you'll need to read the class, which will probably take you a few hours, and then get your sets of test prints done, so that will take however long it takes for you to prep those prints and for your lab to print them.)