How do you create this matte like effect

Whoops sorry I was rushing and didn't read this.  I can't seem to open an image on it's own, only an album with about 20 photos, so I can't link one photo by itself.  Is it ok to post a link to album?  I have a clean edited image of my own now.

Is my clean edit not ok?  It is just sharpened and I don't really want to change anything else.  What would you like me to do?  Sorry all of her photos have the matte effect on them, the one I partically like is the one where the bride is getting out of the car and you can just see her shoes and bottom of dress.

Yes I do.  I have opened the photo in camera raw several times and played with the temperature slider, opening it in Photoshop at different colour temperatures to compare them.  I am finding that looking at the picture zoomed in on the top of the white singlet and adjusting the angle of my laptop screens gives different results.   I have the picture saved at 3 different colour temperatures, can I show them to you to see if you think any of them is correct or close?

19 hours ago, RebeccaDwyer said:

all of her photos have the matte effect on them, the one I partically like is the one where the bride is getting out of the car and you can just see her shoes and bottom of dress.

Can you choose one that is more of a match for your photo?  That one (the getting-out-of-the-car one) has a lot of shadow areas that your photo doesn't have.  You need to choose a photo which has broad clear sky and lots of highlights, like yours does.

Yes, but not until you show me a clean edit.  I don't teach my gymnasts to somersault before they can roll; nor would you expect your own children's teachers to teach them multiplication before they can add and subtract.  The basics are vital, in any endeavour.

PLEASE consider the Raw Class.  It will change your life.