Ok here's where I'm at with calibration:

I've got the 2950K bulbs in because we didn't end up getting the 5000s.  4000k bulbs arrive May 1 because Amazon's swamped.

I recalibrated several times, followed your troubleshooting and tutorials.  I get almost exact same color gamut results for each calibration, I saved them all and compared. 

Each time I flip to uncalibrated view, that image looks closer to my print.  The skin tones are pinkish, I was just editing in lightroom and had no clue, saving all wrong and who knows what else. But that is what matches, I think it was set on the sRGB default color profile, that's what matches most.  The calibrated profiles look fine, definitely toned down from what I was seeing before.  And I had the brightness way too high.  

Yes, I'm working in the kitchen at the bar/counter.  Windows to my left, or I could sit so they are opposite of me/behind the screen.  It's not ideal but it's what I have been doing so I can keep an eye on everything if I'm working.  The first time I calibrated, I think I had all the lights off and the blinds down, and it let in some soft light.  It's still close to the same profile I'm getting with lights on.  And when I recalibrated following your instructions, I did it later in the day so there was no daylight.  I have a couple other areas I can try to work in.

I think I need to print some new pics with this new profile.  If I was using the sRGB default profile, and they match the prints I made at that time, it's not ever going to match a different profile, right?  So can I continue with this RAW class, get your feedback and print some more, and check those?

It is actually very close with just the window light if I look at my 1st profile I did with the lights off, actually all of them are pretty close.  The skin tones match up much better.  If I could just work with natural light I think that would be a game changer, at least until I get the correct lightbulbs.  

Yes, I can.  I've worked through the rest of RAW but want to try it on my newborn session and get your feedback.  And I would like to take Levels, too.  So if I go deluxe for RAW can we see how I'm doing and maybe can go to Levels class?