Headshots

sorry I was waiting for email that you will navigate me, did know where to pot it here

I was trying remove some wrinkles

and than I was really struggling with the Chinese boys as their faces are so white- they look horrible { not talking about the blur - not acceptable)

ohI haven't.....

SO when I actually gonna start editing the photo I can't start with the Layers as than I cant create this background copy ??

I have played for now ( screenshot) and every time I created new background copy I was adjusting different wrinkles some healing spot some Patch tool, BUT for example the healing spot I want 100% opacity and the patch only 40%, BUT I find out that all the copies were following the current opacity... the 100% didn't stay 100% did I explained my self right?

Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 5.40.00 pm.png

and I have question...

when I use the brush with layers...... I see the cyrcle  and when I draw it change to like syncing mode ( rotation dots) I that moment I don't know if Im to fast and the brush is working or I have to stop what I do ...

I have a Mac desktop running Mojave and Photoshop CS6. It is under 2 years old, and has 8GB of RAM. Its hard drive has 1.83GB free out of 2.12GB. The last time I shut down was more than a week ago, because I'm an idiot. I have never run a cleanup program.

weirdly too perfect you made my day! I learn. that watching Sue Bryce when she had the free 1 week - that ppl over due and than face looks flat and real!

31 minutes ago, Gabriela said:

It is under 2 years old, and has 8GB of RAM.

8GB of RAM is the bare minimum to run Photoshop properly.  Make sure you don't have too many other programs open at the same time, and don't have more than one photo open in Photoshop at a time.

32 minutes ago, Gabriela said:

Its hard drive has 1.83GB free out of 2.12GB

Did you mean TB, not GB?

33 minutes ago, Gabriela said:

The last time I shut down was more than a week ago, because I'm an idiot.

Yes you bloody are.  Shut down EVERY DAY.

33 minutes ago, Gabriela said:

I have never run a cleanup program.

This is serious.  Run CleanMyMac right away, and every month hereafter.

34 minutes ago, Gabriela said:

I have a Mac desktop running Mojave and Photoshop CS6. It is under 2 years old, and has 8GB of RAM. Its hard drive has 1.83GB free out of 2.12GB. The last time I shut down was more than a week ago, because I'm an idiot. I have never run a cleanup program.

All of these factors combined definitely explain your lagging healing tools.

• Like 1