sunlight

cpol

Hi Damien, Yes I did.  I have already made my raw edits in lightroom and had no luck fixing this issue.  I then opened in photoshop and made some other adjustments and applied an action giving it the matte look it has now.

Thank you for your efforts!  I had a feeling it would be hard to fix and tried to prevent in camera but the sun snuck in this shot!  What about the chair on the left?  Any way to remove that?

Oops sorry I missed your earlier reply about the chair.  Unfortunately not in this same photo, but in another shot (I'm sure it won't help, but just in case...sending raw file via the upload link you sent earlier).

7 hours ago, Damien Symonds said:

Oh, yay!  I think that will work!  Put his leg in there (using a mask, of course) then borrow green foliage from the other side of the photo to fill in the rest of the space where the chair is.

And make sure you do all your raw processing first so your white balances match. The ones you originally posted were much too cold.

57 minutes ago, Samantha LaRue said:

And make sure you do all your raw processing first so your white balances match. The ones you originally posted were much too cold.

Much too cold, with much too much clipping. :)  Take a look at how Damien processed your raw file -- that's the best way to save highlights like this, giving yourself the best possible raw processing base to begin with. 

• Like 1