Jump to next slide >>

Canvas Size

You know the drill by now. Select it, then “Record Again”:

wmact23c.thumb.gif.79d5df20a79bfad380e1d10e0d9bdad7.gif

This is a little confusing, but just go with me on it. This step is not for the canvas size of your photo – it’s actually for the size of your watermark. Remember how we measured it a little earlier?

Whatever was the longest dimension of your watermark (usually the width, I guess), enter it in both fields, to make a square shape. The default settings are 220 …

wmact23a.thumb.gif.97bfb2b8c0d950cfce02a830c171e1fd.gif

… but in my example image, the watermark measured 234×54, so I’d enter 234 in both fields:

wmact23b.gif.a0fa22cca44a914fe7df54658aa7a551.gif

Once you’ve entered your number, press OK. A little box will appear warning you that some clipping will occur; press “Proceed”. It’s not kidding – your image will end up as a tiny little square on screen. Don’t worry, it’s all good.

Place >>

If I have different watermark designed, do I need to record again with new measurements for each one? Obviously not for just the change of color versions I can just duplicate, but for completely different watermark design? What exactly is this step doing...changing the size of the box handles that fits around the watermark?

So sorry, I meant to say change the "canvas size" on each action. I have my actions for all my different watermarks for FB and INSTAGRAM, changed the place, fit, etc. but just realized I left the canvas size the same as the first watermark i measured. Wondering if it was fine to leave without changing the canvas

Screenshot 2021-10-21 213527.png