Help after update PS update :(

Sobbing as I write this... please help getting my ACR to put my photos in srgb like you recommend. Im trying to start back working after the update and cant do anything. also if you know how to put my portraiture plug in back in. windows 10 pc 

I tried to follow the steps and my document profile in PS says sRGB 8 bit and in ACR it shows on the bottom sRGB 8bit too, but when I open into PS the file names at the top say (RGB/8) something or another.... I know Im not supposed to be in rgb so why do they keep coming up like that? 

43 minutes ago, Us Plus Love said:

I tried to follow the steps and my document profile in PS says sRGB 8 bit and in ACR it shows on the bottom sRGB 8bit too, but when I open into PS the file names at the top say (RGB/8) something or another.... I know Im not supposed to be in rgb so why do they keep coming up like that? 

The bit at the top is just the color mode - not the color space. Your color modes are usually CMYK or RGB. And within RGB are a couple different color spaces - including sRGB and Adobe RGB. More info on that here:  http://www.damiensymonds.net/2010/11/colour-modes-vs-colour-spaces.html

You're perfectly fine and have done everything right. :)