Thoughts on new

This is what is in my cart.   What should I change?   I've been sitting and watching the price drop on these.   Please and thank you! 
image.thumb.png.12f287a4f764364e8c52663241a451cd.pngTotal price with small business 4 years support is 2660.00

What video card?

$2660?!!?! Holy Shit! COVID has really screwed with pricing. I wouldn't expect prices to drop that much. Companies are trying to recoup major losses to keep stock-holders happy. Now is not the time to be buying a computer, but high-prices are probably here to stay, unfortunately. :(

People bitch that Macs are so expensive!

We got it down to 2432.00 with 4 years support, he found a discount (the rep) and I forgot about the PPA discount)   Sorry. NVidia (R)Gforce RTX2080 8gb GDDR6

I have time to change anything because I delayed shipping.   

Edited by Cindy

In the first sentence you say holy shit the price drop, then you say it's high.   I have priced this out for the past 6 months and this was / is the lowest I've been able to get  it.   I started back 5 months ago at 3200 and almost bit on that one.  

Well, this is a new thread. So I didn't realize that it was $3200. To me, that's still really high for what it is. $2432 (or around the $2500 mark) seems to be the new normal. Welcome to 2020.

As far as the specs, it's fine. If you can afford it, buy it.

I just like to build them to last.    My last one I purchased was back in 2014 and it still runs like a champ and the paper work I have on it was for 2141.00.

I was expecting around $1500 for a new computer, that’s pretty powerful. Maybe something like $1800. I think that’s pricing from 2016 or so, now everything seems to be way more expensive, due to COVID-19. So it looks like yesterday’s $1500 is today’s $2500. :/ 

Oh well. Sign of the times. At least people can’t bitch about the cost of Macs, since current windows computers are right up there with them in terms of pricing. Eh, who am I kidding...people will still complain. :) 

• Like 1