calibration

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 questions: I find that when I upload my pics lets say on watsaap they are quite yellow any reason for that?

also on Friday arrived some prints and they came overexposed so I thought that was due my screen being wrong calibrated,,,,but I just opened on my screen and looks good...any reason so why the prints came wrong?

but I still find that the calibration is not great....I opened my website and shows like a few pics are overexposes when they are really not........

what can we do?

thanks

26 minutes ago, chana said:

2 questions: I find that when I upload my pics lets say on watsaap they are quite yellow any reason for that?

Can we come back to that a bit later?  For now, we must concentrate entirely on getting a match between your photos in Photoshop, and the prints in your hand.

27 minutes ago, chana said:

also on Friday arrived some prints and they came overexposed so I thought that was due my screen being wrong calibrated,,,,but I just opened on my screen and looks good...any reason so why the prints came wrong?

Is this the first time this has happened?  How often do you get prints?

27 minutes ago, chana said:

im not sure what colour looks like for you but on my screen looks really redL82A1009.thumb.jpg.4efbd4451675b0b57ed1056c46364a3e.jpg

26 minutes ago, chana said:

and abit overexposed

A little bit red, but not very much.  Almost perfect.  And no, not overexposed at all.  Arguably a tiny bit underexposed, but again, almost perfect.

and pinkish...but I guess its not too bright because by the prints is great,,,just on photoshop abit overexposed and pinkish

I guess yes screen still too bright because when im looking at some pics they are overexposed