Viviana

To be quite honest, I calibrated the screen a few months ago following your tutorial  but I had already printed images which looked awful. (Of course I had no idea about the WB sheet then).I havent tested the calibration again. What do you suggest? Edit a couple of images and send them to print for test or what would be more efficient?

They are but they suck!  As you must already know. I have a silly question, regarding the prints, I have prints from two different labs, WHCC and Millers. Do i pick one to compare to or does that matter at all? The prints equally terrible lol

Not sure if im over thinking this thing but i spent the whole afternoon today calibrating and i cant seem to get it. My screen looks brighter than the prints. I think this is closest i was able to get it to 6500K. I didnt try method 2 yet. I am annoyed at this point. Thoughts?

Calibration-Warm7343.png

Ok, so i calibrated first at luminance 100 and my images seemed too bright compared to prints. Then i did it again at 80 and that seemed better, although the colors on the screen seem more vibrant. Is that normal or what is the expectation?

BenQ_native-80-6500K.jpg

I just thought of something, perhaps a silly question. The prints im using to compare, should be of edited images or should they be SOOC? I ask because i obviously didnt know of you when I 
"edited" those images (which are aweful), so I want to make sure I am using the right stuff. Also, is this anywhere in your tutorials and can you point me in that direction? 

Alright, 70 did it. I have prints that pretty much match my screen. :) its funny how the benq says is calibrated but it is sooooo bright!! The colors are more vibrant on the screen but you said we will take care of those later. 

Edited by Viviana