Gradient layers

Hello there

I have been sitting here for a long time watching your video on how to add gradient layers. I have been hitting my head and not getting it right. I got in right on the one side and having a hard time on the other side of the image. Pretty please help. I did this session in a clients house and had to work with what i had. Thank you kindly. I have about 6 to edit with this background. xxxx

she.jpg

Oh Damien, this image is honestly doing my head in! In all ways! It is a Lightroom preset I did on the image! I know I should get your RAW class! I'm on my phone right now, so would the steps of what you did be in the image when opened in Phhotoshop? 

Thank you for that, it looks perfect! 

3 hours ago, Chantelle Venter said:

Oh Damien, this image is honestly doing my head in! In all ways! It is a Lightroom preset I did on the image!

You have to free yourself from these chains.  Once you truly know how to process, whole worlds open up to you.

3 hours ago, Chantelle Venter said:

I'm on my phone right now, so would the steps of what you did be in the image when opened in Phhotoshop? 

Thank you for that, it looks perfect! 

Here's the PSD file.

Damien, I get to the first gradient pretty well and it looks great, then when i get to the second fill, it does absolutely nothing, no matter what i do or how i try to fiddle with it. What am I doing wrong please?

I watched the video where you were editing the background of the little boy with the balloon. And on there you said with the second fill to  make it  multiply mode. And no, that is where the problem is then, i didnt make the second gradiant radial. So then that should fix it up. Will give it a go asap. 

I used the transparent rainbow one to get the colours? I went with that one cause thats what you used in the balloon image. Which one should i go with? I hate

this struggle

Edited by Chantelle Venter

Believe me I am trying everything to copy what you did! But guess I'm just not winning here! I feel absolutely blind! I even wrote down all the numbers with the colours and everything to copy yours and shall I say, still battling! 

It feels like I just can't get any further than the first gradient fill!