Mel

Im waiting on new prints from a new printers, should be here any day.  But my old prints from a different printers the colors are pretty perfect, the screen is lighter than the photos though.

Hi again Damien, i recalibrated.  I also got my prints from new printers.  The prints are darker then the new recalibration.  But the print was done on an uncalibrated screen.  The picture on the screen looks identical to the colors in real life, so i think the recal worked.  However, i wont know this until i print again, is that right?

Damien iv tried another 3 times and it still isn't working.  The closest i got was when i put the brightness right down to 12, the color and brightness was pretty close.  Not sure what im doing wrong

20 minutes ago, MelMel said:

Damien iv tried another 3 times and it still isn't working.  The closest i got was when i put the brightness right down to 12, the color and brightness was pretty close.  Not sure what im doing wrong

I think I just figured out what you're doing wrong.  You're following the wrong instructions.  You should be following these.