Green Tint on BW prints

I recently had some prints done by my lab to show case the different frame sizes I offer, they were quite large sizes (24 x 20, 30 x 20, 36 x 24) and the prints mounted on foamex and printed by a digital C-Type printer. Unfortunately the lab made a mistake on the first set of prints and completely messed up the sizes and boarders so agreed to do the prints again. When I received the second set of prints there was quite a noticable green tint on all of the images. The prints are all in black and white, I'm calibrated and sent as sRGB files. I've spoken to the lab and they've explained that this is because each batch of paper can cause the prints to look slightly different and because they are black and white you notice it more than if they were colour. This concerns me moving forwards as I really notice the difference and I want consistent looking black and whites. The lab said they could re do the prints again but can't guarantee the prints would look like the first batch. I'm not sure what to do! Please can I get some advice ?

IMG_0284.jpeg

Copied and pasted from another site

A digital C-Type is a photographic print that has been exposed using digital technology, rather than traditional analogue (otherwise known as ‘darkroom’) techniques. In an analogue setting, an enlarger, an optical apparatus similar to a slide projector, projects the image of a negative onto a sheet of photographic paper whilst controlling focus, intensity and duration of light.

With a digital C Type this part of the process is controlled from a computer and the paper is exposed using lasers or LEDs rather than a bulb. The second part of the traditional process is much the same however: the paper is processed in a photographic developer, followed by bleach fix before being washed to remove the processing chemicals.

So a digital C Type is a traditional photographic print, made from a digital file rather than a negative. Many customers think that a ‘digital print’ has to be a Giclée print but this is not so. A Giclée print is quite different, using no chemistry or light sensitivity. 

I think they are ? Funny because they said that two people in the print room liked the different versions of the print so it is totally subjective to your taste. Nothing to do with what I sent them in the first place! New lab I think.