Calibration not red enough

I have calibrated both my laptop and my desktop. However my laptop screen is not red enough to match my prints. I have tried changing the white point and both were worse than the original settings I calibrated with, is there anything else I should try?

Thanks

Yes I have a desktop plugged into a laptop. I tried unplugging the desktop and just calibrating the laptop as I couldn't seem to get a good match. I have the spyder 5 pro.

Am I able to calibrate both screens so if I can't always be at my desktop I at least know my laptop is calibrated too? Now that I calibrated my laptop the profiles for my desktop don't seem to be there.

The Spyder Pro allows you to calibrate both screens, yes.  However, ultimately it comes down to the laptop's ability to handle them.  Mind you, most modern laptops have a graphics card powerful enough to cope with multiple profiles at once, so I'd be surprised if this was a problem.

If you're not sure if each screen's profile is being honoured, you can use this.

Are you following my calibration instructions here for the laptop, and here for the desktop?

Oh the laptop the match to the prints is pretty good, just not enough red. However on my laptop black and white images have a definite green colour to them.

On my monitor the match to the prints is pretty good but the prints have a bit of a green tinge and the screen isnt quiet as red. The black and white print definetly has a green tinge compared to the screen.

Sorry if I am confusing you, I am confusing myself.

That program works fantastic thank you.

When I open it up now its asking if I want to pay to upgrade my software to spyder elite if I pay. Are you suggesting I need to do this in order to get my screens calibrated properly?

Will you be able to walk me through what to do if I do purchase this?

I have purchased the elite software and have successfully calibrated my desktop however I am still wishing to also calibrate my laptop. My laptop is too green compared to my prints but even in spydetune I don't seem to be able to get the green to go away. Any suggestions? Thanks

A white point of 7800K got rid of the green tinge but the images now don't have enough red in them. Any suggestions? Also when I recalibrate and only change the white point setting is it ok that I am calibrating over the last profile I just made instead of returning to factory settings?