I wasnt really sure how to answer that so I was hoping you would ask. I run dual monitors I have literally followed all your steps for this always have since i first joined your group you’re my go to. 

I just bought a new laptop few months back, new external, and upgraded to the i1 display pro. I was having issues with print matching. Did everything took your advice and ordered for like 10 other labs and it seems that my prints are matching my laptop fairly well but my external seems to go in and out if correct calibration and i am literally having to check it every single time with test prints. I have my displays on extended. So i find myself editing on the laptop lately because it frustrates me is feel something is off on the external ..

though i will say lustre paper does not match well for me with either is greenish and just off the fuji silk and a few other where damn close 

Edited by Stirling

I have been working on the farm last few days we had to get hay in, sorry I haven’t had a chance to try this. Hoping to get on it this week as we are finishing up and finally start the second section 

• Like 1

Im still here i promise i havent had a chance to continue working on this..i am in my first trimester and i recently got really really sick this past week they’ve had to put me on medication. Please bare with me.