Screen gone crazy after calibrating

Hi there, my Mac laptop monitor has gone crazy as my last calibration was almost complete, white a huge throw of white and bright vivid yellow, red & purple. I cannot see much on the screen or read it, so hence having trouble getting in to preferences to delete the last colour profile. I'm not even sure if it was the calibrating or if the Mac's video card or display or something has just died (hardware). Even after restarting it and unplugging the Spyder it still has the same appearance with a vague "colour munki" notification still on the screen. Please please help...! Yve 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I actually couldn't see the screen enough to change the settings Damien, so I had to 'restore' it to last time-machine back-up, which actually deleted my LR catalogue. So now I only have 1 photo on there rather than 22k... I am trying to work out how to access my old LR catalogue (which was back-up daily) but have no idea where it's gone..? But at least screen is normal again...It was just the calibration (as you identified) not a hardware prob... Yay!! Thanks so much for your help! :) I'm assuming I have to post on a different thread for LR help if i can't locate on google? Thanks again - really appreciate your generosity and kindness !!