Anne-Louise

Hi @Anne-Louise, I'll answer your email here because it's a bit easier to handle multiple questions.

not sure if you have a record of what I did ...but I think everything up to levels as well as the print sharpening.

That's right, you've done Layers & Masks, Raw, Levels, and Sharpening.

You haven't yet done Bridge, Skin, Channel Mixer or Advanced Levels.

Can you tell me how I re-enroll in a class at the reduced returning student rate?

Just sign up for them on my website in the usual way.  The sign-up process will guide you to the renewal pricing.

Also, I have been in the habit on my old computer (which is now dead so I can't check it) of when I do my clean edit of my raw files, I always changed back to the old version of the sliders as I learned from you at the time. If I re-enroll in the bridge class, will it remind me how to do this?

No, not the Bridge Class.  You haven't done that one yet.

You mean the Raw Class.  And if you take it again, please do so properly, by learning the new sliders.

Sorry...I replied at the same time as you. Ok...time to learn the new sliders! Sorry Damien for being a bit slow...but to get myself up to date to I need to do both Bridge and Raw?

Yes...ok...raw is where the sliders are....I feel like I can use Bridge...so perhaps just raw for me. I'll get on to it