9 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

That's odd.  Which version of Photoshop do you have?

I am on the current version, no updates available.  I really hope there is a fix, I am so used to doing it in LR and I find it frustrating.  

7 hours ago, Damien Symonds said:

I'm so sorry, I don't know.  I also am on the current version, and it works fine for me.

What happens when you try?  The slider just doesn't move?

sadly nothing happens at all.  Perhaps I need to call Adobe support on that one.

13 hours ago, Damien Symonds said:

Can you do this for me?  https://www.damiensymonds.net/thread1.html

I have a PC desktop running Windows 10 and Photoshop 22.4.2. It is over 2 years old, and has 32GB of RAM. Its hard drive has 1200GB free out of 1810GB. The last time I shut down was more than 24 hours ago. I rarely run a cleanup program. (but it was done about a month ago)

4 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

No problems there.

Have you tried a different mouse?

I tried my mouse and the wacom art pen.  My mouse is less than 3 months old and I do not currently have another one to try.

1 minute ago, Damien Symonds said:

And you're sure you're double-clicking really accurately on the slider?  It doesn't take much to miss it, I found.

Ok, I think I just figured out what I was doing wrong.  In LR you double click on the word (like clarity, temp etc) and that is what I was attempting in Bridge.  I just clicked on the arrow on the slider itself and that worked.  Thank you for your assistance.  I appreciate it.