my very first hand edit

Olga K

Hi Damien,

I finally made time to read the Levels class today (I didn't want it to stop though, I felt so sad when I got to the end, I wanted to keep learning!) There were two things in particular in that class that made me jump with joy when I learned about them (I'm probably not allowed to say which ones ;-)

I have just edited my first "hand-edit-only" photo without the use of any commercial actions. That's a major breakthrough for me. Ever since I bought my first action I've always been wondering "how do the actions work, what exactly each layer does, how do I make it from scratch" and thanks to your Levels class I've made some great discoveries. Now I can edit on my own (well there's still a lot of things I need to learn obviously this is just a start, but oh the excitement!!!)

Thank you and I hope you'll be making more classes on PS ;-)

HI6A9752upr.thumb.jpg.bff612e25cf3896635before-after.thumb.png.be1fbaadb6513ab0d

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Christina Keddie said:

Olga, if you're sad about having gotten through the Levels Standard curriculum, you can always upgrade to Deluxe and get 1:1 mentoring from Damien to really cement all of the Levels class for you. :) 

Hi Christina, within the Deluxe class does Damien only provide 1:1 mentoring on the subject of Levels or can you learn about other tools like gradients etc

Just now, Olga K said:

Hi Christina, within the Deluxe class does Damien only provide 1:1 mentoring on the subject of Levels or can you learn about other tools like gradients etc

The  class-related topics.  For other stuff, just post a new question right here in Ask Damien.

• Like 1