Removing n I p

Alley

Hi @Alley, there would be two different approaches, I think.

1. Leave the shirt exactly where it is, and just remove the visible part of the nipple and pretend that her nipple is in a different position on her breast.
  2. Leave the nipple where it is but move the shirt over to cover it.

Which one would you prefer?

Simple? lol I opened it a few days ago and that is about as far as I have got with it😅 I was just looking at your classes and think I might check out the layers and masks class when I get some free time. 

I can't figure out how to even open the link you sent me 😂 I worked late tonight so I didn't have much time to try it out. I just watched the liquify video & to answer your question, I do not know how to do layer masking lol How long is your photoshop class? I dont have much time in the next few weeks but maybe come December I can try it out and better understand photoshop. 

Would it be out of the question to ask if you could edit the whole photo for me and I can pay you? lol & I will def. be working on it, but I dont have time to perfect it right now 😫

BTW, How do I open that link? I would love to see the magic you created! haha

I have yet to try (unless you count opening in PS, and severely failing) , but I dont believe so. This is definitely something i'm going to have to work on when I get some more free time. 

Edited by Alley