JPEGs suddenly saving very small in Photoshop CC

During my last editing process (a newborn shoot) my JPEG images suddenly began saving as much smaller files than usual, including the image below.  I shoot in raw and I haven't touched anything in Photoshop CC and cannot seem to find what has changed.  I have found no love on other sites with quite a bit of assistance.  My Jpegs normally save as a 7-9/10mb file but it has been down in the kbs.  If I push the slider to maximum resolution (12) they are larger but still only 1mb.  The images are cropped but not significantly.  The crop ratio is 11X15 300dpi.  Normally I save at 8 resolution on the slider.  I will include screen shots below. 

PS:I have a PC laptop running Windows 10 and Photoshop CC. It is under 2 years old, and has 1001 bytesGB of RAM. Its hard drive has 677GB free out of 3.00 TBGB. The last time I shut down was more than a week ago, because I'm an idiot. I rarely run a cleanup program.

IMG_6178.jpg

IMG_4045.JPG

IMG_4046.JPG

IMG_4047.JPG

33 minutes ago, Meaghan said:

The crop ratio is 11X15 300dpi.

This is REALLY bad.  You must NEVER impose a resolution when cropping to 11:15 shape.

35 minutes ago, Meaghan said:

t is under 2 years old, and has 1001 bytesGB of RAM.

If you only have 1GB of RAM, it's a wonder your computer even starts up.  Are you sure about this figure?

36 minutes ago, Meaghan said:

The last time I shut down was more than a week ago, because I'm an idiot.

Yes.  Yes you are.

Dimensions are 4206x3054.

I am a bit unclear about imposing a resolution.  I learned the 11x15 from your course but I haven't looked at it for a while.  I thought 300dpi was necessary for printing.

2 minutes ago, Meaghan said:

Dimensions are 4206x3054.

I am a bit unclear about imposing a resolution.

It's ok, you must have done it right.  If you had imposed a resolution, the dimensions would have been rounder numbers than that.

3 minutes ago, Meaghan said:

I thought 300dpi was necessary for printing.

For many labs it is, yes.  But when you're cropping to 11:15 shape, you're doing so because you're NOT printing.  Therefore, 300ppi has absolutely no relevance.

1 minute ago, Meaghan said:

Yes the sizes are similar.  My larger files are around 3447x4700

Excellent!  Then all is well, you have nothing to worry about.

Actually, you do have something to worry about - all your old files are MUCH too big.  7-10MB is outrageous for jpegs.  It means you must have forgotten to remove the noise.

http://www.damiensymonds.net/2015/08/about-jpeg-file-size.html

http://www.damiensymonds.net/2010/07/raw-noise-removal.html

5 minutes ago, Meaghan said:

I learned the 11x15 from your course but I haven't looked at it for a while.

Do you mean the sharpening class?