HELP

ok I will send

but I printed the same picture 1. when I edit it on D 50 L 60 and once when I changed the Y - ( as I mentioned I could not change the X ) but the pictures where both not perfect the better of the 2 was D 50 L60

in the mean time i am really really sad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cos i decided that maybe its not so bad after all............... cos I re-calibrated many times but yesterday I got an album I sent to print and it is just terrible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the red is like maroon ..... the green is more like black - much darken then my screen - basically I really have to do something more  !!!!

I just wonder what I did differently last time that I had it 98% percent ok :)

I DESPERATE NEED HELP ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI
the pictures are not the best ... I just could not get it better .
I am sending also the original picture ... edited..
if you can see my main concern is the people - the don't look alive - the faces are just dead !!
and the read is terrible !!!!!!!!
JUST TERRIBLE!!!!
Number 2 - I have one more interesting question... my coloring on my laptop.. is   very different then my screen it has like a color of green on everything ... a little bit - on the picture I am sending you can see it it is not so bad in real ... as you can see I took the picture twice... one when the lights are on - on that picture you cannot see what I mean - but when the lights are off you can see what I mean but it is a bit extreme......     
Thank you so so much :)

11 hours ago, Miriam H said:

i tried it was just was not good ..

You tried a different lab?

11 hours ago, Miriam H said:

also did you see the difference on both my screens?? what is it ????????????

Yes, and I told you:

On 3/25/2022 at 6:30 AM, Damien Symonds said:

Please read this and make the necessary changes: https://www.damiensymonds.net/working-with-dual-screens-windows-10/