Can these be saved?

Naomibb

Hi, wondering if any of these can be saved? Don't like my attempts at trying to save them at all ! I've attached both sooc photo, and my quick attempt of trying to brighten them\save the blown highlights. My husband did shoot in raw. 

1 my attempt.jpg

1.jpg

2 my attempt.jpg

2.jpg

3 my attempt.jpg

3.jpg

Hi Naomi, as long as their focus is good, then yes, of course they can be saved.

Lastly, there will inevitably be questions which I must decline to answer because they coincide directly with my classes.  These will generally be questions regarding clean processing.  I give away a lot of information, time and expertise for free, but I am also trying to make a living and support my family.  Thank you for your understanding.

Okay I will start there, would I need to do the other courses to know how to sort the edit out or can I do those at a later date? I've got about 4 weeks to edit all the wedding photos amongst looking after the kids at home so don't know how much time I will have, but I want these to be done properly. If not can I submit an edit request for these?