Eva

Damien Symonds

@Eva Fifer here are the instructions for the beard ...

1. Duplicate the Background layer.  Immediately convert that layer to a Smart Object.
  2. Duplicate that layer again.  Now you have the Background layer, plus two identical Smart Object layers above it.
  3. Clip the top layer to the middle layer.
  4. Apply Dust & Scratches filter to the top layer, with values 20/0.  Then change that layer's blend mode to "Multiply".  (At this stage, the whole photo will look weirdly dark and glowy and blurry.)
  5. Return to the middle layer, and run High Pass filter at 0.8 radius.  (Now the photo will look less glowy, but still awfully dark and blurry.)
  6. Add a black mask to that layer.  (Now the photo looks normal again.)
  7. Use a low opacity white brush to paint onto the beard.

Let me know how it goes.

I have tried on different image, which is more sharp, I think it looks slightly better. I changed the hardness of the brush to 100% for this one

I will cross all my fingers client will give up on this idea. 
What do you think?

Screenshot_14.png

Screenshot_15.png

Good Morning

He was super happy about it. Thank you so much! :) I made myself an action in photoshop for this, so It was much faster than I thought it will take me. 
Here are some final results.

I also did a head swap on image number 6. It was my first time doing something like this, what do you think? :) (A bit scared what are you going to say haha)

Thank you again for the help!

4.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

15.jpg

Oh sorry, just realized you can't see the number of the image. It's number 2 in the row