Help! High res jpeg and tiff files

I did some company headshots for a client and her company is requesting high resolution jpeg and tiff files. I'm not really sure what I need to resize to and also how should I deliver the photos to her as I know tiff files are large? Should I just give her a usb with the jpegs and tiff files? Help! ?

Go back to the client and ask for pixel dimensions.  "High resolution" can mean any of a million different things, so ask them what they're using the files for and what pixel dimensions they need for those uses.

You could always just give them your full-res files (no resizing or cropping) and be done with it, and I imagine any client that simply asks for "high res files" would be happy with that.  But if they actually have specific size needs, it would be good to know what they are and try to meet them.

Yes, generally this means simply no resizing from your original files.  Just send them every pixel you took.

Their request for both jpeg and tiff files shows us that they don't really know what they are talking about, however.  Nobody needs tiff files in this day and age.

Let us know what they say.

Clients response from her company:

I need it for web and print so the best pixel quality is what we're looking for. 
That's what she said.

geeeeeeeez WHYYY do they need the tiff files?! 

They are such large files so how would y'all deliver those?