Convert color profile from RGB 1998 to sRGB

Hello

We did a family photoshoot and I received the photos. I wanted to go post one but my teenager son had this big pimple on his forehead so I asked the photographer if I could edit the photo and remove his pimple, she said sure no problem. I opened photoshop, I removed what I wanted and then saved but I realized that the original color profile was rgb 1998. I saved anyways and went to instagram to post my photo, but I saw that the color of the photo changed to a green I feel sick hue kind of color. 

Can I change the color profile myself doing this?

inbound1659955413070812678.jpg

Yeah, darn, you're right :(  It's all of them :(

I know you've already done the right thing and sought permission from the photographer to edit a pimple.  Do you feel obliged to ask their permission to fix the colour space on ALL of the photos?

I'm really sorry you're in this situation.  Your photographer is an idiot :(

No not really. She did say we could do anything with the photos but I still asked about the pimple. I'm not sure I feel comfortable telling her to correct her things, although it would be nice if she knew how to do things the right way.. I mean she is a wedding photographer (she shot my wedding as well lol)

ok thank you!

But when she posts on her social media the photos don't look green.. how come?

So, if I want to print 50 of these, I have to convert them all? Pain in the butt...

Also I checked and my wedding pictures are all in Adobe RGB 😅 but we have printed some of them and they look good.. I think 😂

5 hours ago, Carolina Perestrelo said:

But when she posts on her social media the photos don't look green.. how come?

Because she converts them to sRGB first, I assume.

5 hours ago, Carolina Perestrelo said:

So, if I want to print 50 of these, I have to convert them all? Pain in the butt...

Also I checked and my wedding pictures are all in Adobe RGB 😅 but we have printed some of them and they look good.. I think 😂

Hopefully your printer is sensible enough to make the conversion themselves.