Sorry I didn't see this notification. I recently printed this photo (I hate posting this because the posing is not good at all, it was a VERY impromptu five minute shoot with my daughter and niece). When I printed it with a professional lab (ProDPI) it came out quite a bit darker - the background almost looks black (sharing a picture of the print, it looks a little lighter than it really is in this photo). Also it is quite a bit warmer, but when I did a test print on my home Canon photo printer it came out very cool. Using a Mac Studio Display screen and the SpyderXPro. This was all before taking your class, ensuring everything is sRGB and making all the other recommended changes you've given. I did use the calibrator though before editing and then printing this. 

IMG_5758.thumb.jpg.55a84c17a7721b98f36be1e148692f79.jpg

8E3A7300-Edit.thumb.jpg.391f4a5fc11543f65477804ac07e5658.jpg

No, I followed the calibration article/guide I found in your resources for the Spyder. I know you said at one point that of course the screen will never exactly match the print - but are you saying to start with the Spyder calibration and then manually adjust to match the print? Do I adjust in the Spyder program?

Edited by wolfpack3

Just now, wolfpack3 said:

I know you said at one point that of course the screen will never exactly match the print

I'm talking tiny tiny percentages of difference.

Your screen should damn near exactly match your prints.

Follow my calibration instructions again please.